Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: firerahul / Active Member

Dear oDesk, It has been 4 days since I've submitted the work to a client as per the agreed schedule. However, the client has... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
1 Replies
1 Kudos

9m ago
Latest Post by: shadudes411 / Power Member

So today was a bad day for me. Everything on Odesk just went haywire. When I logged into Odesk this morning, I got a notification message... see post

2 Replies
3 Kudos

an hour ago
Latest Post by: martin-dimitrov / Active Member

Hello, I am troubling with making a bid to the jobs posted on oDesk.Almost all of the jobs have the client info, which has no... see post

2 Replies
2 Kudos

4 hours ago
Latest Post by: naturalist / Active Member

I have been on oDesk since January 2015 and have successfully completed 2 jobs for the same client.  Ever since those jobs, I have found... see post

5 Replies
2 Kudos

5 hours ago
Latest Post by: hortelana / Active Member

Hi everyone,I am new at oDesk, and would very much appreciate it if someone could have a look at my profile and let me know whether it is OK... see post

6 Replies
3 Kudos

6 hours ago
Latest Post by: salakuzzaman / Active Member

Hello,My Account Hold recently. i always try to do work and i Always applying for job. I did some of work there i get nice compliment which... see post

Posted in: Admin Support
0 Replies
0 Kudos

7 hours ago
Latest Post by: rcraighead / Ace Contributor

I used to see "Years on oDesk" information on my profile. Where did it go and why?

0 Replies
0 Kudos

Friday
Latest Post by: sheikhn / Power Member

I'm starting a business as a combination of fiverr and 99designs. Please let me know what do you think about the idea. Also I've researched... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

Friday
Latest Post by: r3wt / Power Member

I would like to see oDesk enact measures to eliminate middlemen from the platfrom. These are people with no skills at all, and probably have... see post

0 Replies
5 Kudos

05:45 PM
Latest Post by: tsevan / Active Member

Hi all! Is there any of this community members, who translated the current version of User Agreement to Russian language (I'm... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

01:17 PM