Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: bappy_ashraf / Active Member

hello all,I have newly created my Odesk account. Only after two days of crating my account I got suspended due to some profile related... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
1 Replies
0 Kudos

15m ago
Latest Post by: somi007 / Active Member

Hello, I'm here since September 2011 and logging back to Odesk time and again. I've even scored above average on the tests I took. Right now... see post

Posted in: Pakistan
0 Replies
0 Kudos

41m ago
Latest Post by: jbauti / Active Member

I'd like to know how odesk responds and takes care of scams like this. I just wasted my time with a couple of people talking about a gig i... see post

3 Replies
2 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: mikas_bog / Ace Contributor

Did you notice that when you take a look at the list of freelancers who applied for a job and slide your mouse cursor and place it on one of... see post

9 Replies
1 Kudos

3 hours ago
Latest Post by: elbiggus / Power Member

I was expecting to be greeted this morning with the new and "improved" connects, but I suppose with the weasel words "as early as the... see post

4 Replies
7 Kudos

6 hours ago
Latest Post by: sheikhn / Power Member

I'm starting a business as a combination of fiverr and 99designs. Please let me know what do you think about the idea. Also I've researched... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

Friday
Latest Post by: tsevan / Active Member

Hi all! Is there any of this community members, who translated the current version of User Agreement to Russian language (I'm... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

01:17 PM
Latest Post by: dayire / Power Member

Hello, I have ubuntu 12.04 LTS also, same problem with the new version of oDesk team App. Worked one hour and there is no billing... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

09:38 AM
Latest Post by: lizardman / Active Member

Hi everyone,I wanted to share a few suggestions I have.It seems to me that what is needed is for oDesk to make it easier for good freelancers... see post

0 Replies
3 Kudos

07:11 AM
Latest Post by: whogg72 / Community Leader

Do you have the same questions as both a freelancer and client when closing a contract?

0 Replies
0 Kudos

12:52 PM