Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: rpcom / Active Member

Hey everyone! I'm from India. I wish to verify my oDesk account with my legal documents. What should I do? I don't know what to use?... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
2 Replies
0 Kudos

47m ago
Latest Post by: rpcom / Active Member

Hello everyone! I'm from India, and I wish to verify myself with oDesk. What can I use for ID verification? I don't really have most of... see post

Posted in: India
0 Replies
0 Kudos

50m ago
Latest Post by: garnorm / Community Manager

Hi all,   In the past week or so, many of you have been challenging the recent implementation of a “Good Fit” badge we recently released... see post

Posted in: Announcements
3 Replies
11 Kudos

8 hours ago
Latest Post by: rcraighead / Ace Contributor

I used to see "Years on oDesk" information on my profile. Where did it go and why?

0 Replies
0 Kudos

8 hours ago
Latest Post by: sheikhn / Power Member

I'm starting a business as a combination of fiverr and 99designs. Please let me know what do you think about the idea. Also I've researched... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

9 hours ago
Latest Post by: rcraighead / Ace Contributor

I used to see "Years on oDesk" information on my profile. Where did it go and why?

0 Replies
0 Kudos

8 hours ago
Latest Post by: sheikhn / Power Member

I'm starting a business as a combination of fiverr and 99designs. Please let me know what do you think about the idea. Also I've researched... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

9 hours ago
Latest Post by: albean88 / Power Member

Good Day! I just wondered if what  is the best local bank to deposits our hard worked paychecks here in Odesk. The criterias... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: sdracopol / Active Member

Dear oDesk, I am a 4 years oDesker with 1700 hours worked here and 4.97 feedback after 17 jobs ,,,,,,,,and with a 83% success rate... see post

0 Replies
10 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: r3wt / Power Member

I would like to see oDesk enact measures to eliminate middlemen from the platfrom. These are people with no skills at all, and probably have... see post

0 Replies
5 Kudos

Tuesday